Wednesday 12 July 2017

Tibby and Minnie Together Day 30 !!

Well, I've made it through this challenge!! It was a challenge indeed, but again, I am so glad I set myself the small window of  creativity. Life is full on and yet just these little sketches kept me from the misery of not finding the time to sketch or paint.

Today is this rare occurrence, Tibby and Minnie sitting  next to each other, reminds me of me and my sister in law, hahaha.
I hope you like this song.....another golden oldie.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqZc7ZQURMs


I've already decided on my next 30 day challenge. It is to sketch/paint teacups, flowers and small birds, I am looking forward to this one especially.

Tibby and Minnie Together
Day 30

1 comment:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.